- Put the library in your pocket! Download our custom app, available on iOS and Android.
- Access the catalog directly at catalog.swanlibraries.
- And from the "My Account" and "Catalog" buttons in the header of this website.
- To log in, enter your library card number (the 14-digit number under the card's bar code) and your PIN (usually the last four digits of the phone number on your account).
- Click “My Account” in the upper right corner to view your checkouts and holds, pay fines, and more.
- Within your account page you may also view your personal information, change your PIN, and set your preferences.
- Need help determining your PIN?
- All PINs were reset on Tuesday, April 14, 2015, as the last four digits of each account's primary phone number.
- Ask at any library service desk or contact us now >
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Usually the last four digits of an account's primary phone number, you may change your PIN after you log into your account. Here's how:
- In the "Personal Information" tab, click "Change PIN."
- Enter your current PIN (the last four digits of your primary phone number).
- Enter your desired new PIN.
- Confirm your new PIN by entering it again.
- Click “Update.”
Your new PIN should now be saved. PINs can also be reset by clicking Forgot My PIN from the catalog login screen. Please note: to protect patron privacy, library staff can remotely reset a PIN (so you can change it) but cannot share a PIN over the phone or via email.
More about using the catalog